Monday, March 31, 2008

F1,singapore etc.

28th March '08:
Singapore trip was booooooooooring.The part where pak cak gave sofy and i 500 sing. dollar each was basically the highlight of the trip i guess?haha.I mean seriously,we did nothing when we were there!and for the first time in my entire life I did not purchase anything for myself..(yes!!i'm damn proud of myself!!!) so yea sarah and omar couldnt make it.sobs.I could already predict that the whole trip was going to be "spiritless" without them.haih..Anyway the bad news was pak cak's ferrari got into an accident and my whole victoria's secret perfume spilled in my bag.hmmph.alright lets cut the crap.talking about my singapore is so stodgy.BLEWK.

Thursday 27th march '08
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!encik saiful is leaving!(he's actually better looking in real life *coughs*)

ok what the hell were we doing again guys?23rd March '08:

FORMULA 1!I felt like a roasted human being!that was how hot the weather was.

mom and I.

ok blablablabla.anyway i shall upload more pix and update with you guys soon okay!coz my life has been totally hectic lately that i feel like i'm the busiest 16 year old girl in malaysia!.lol. (not up to the world's standard YET.haha)tata!

Hit Counter
Dry-Erase Markers