Saturday, April 26, 2008

=>

I just came back from the stadium and our senamrobik performance was massively awesome!I mean everyone at the stadium enjoyed the show that they demanded a second performance!I had so much fun!i'll be earning big bucks for choreographing it.Come to think of it,I've been earning money here and there.RM200 from the kerajaan for straight a students then hari kecemerlangan and all.wohoo.
Anyway,i was discussing with mom about her idea to put me in cempaka..I am very unsure about her decisicion.Thnx to Ranmeet!hmmph.I mean she was telling me about my chances of becoming one of the B.O.D's.And yes it is above 50% cause there's only 3 malay prefects.But the trouble is that if i were given this oppurtunity it would cause quite a hassle in my life.Mom says she couldnt even be bothered if i get the headgirl post in school..she's still gonna send me there.

Hit Counter
Dry-Erase Markers