Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sugar coated.

At last mid year's over and sony gets to blog!Plenty of things happened in the past few weeks.I know,my life is damn colourful..ngee.I'm gonna start with last saturday (May the 10th)..it was my dance school's concert @ KLPAC.I had a wonderful time!going around and borrowing people's eyeshadow(unfortunately i dont own any of those) and snapping pictures everywhere.lol.Zuly came to watch and slept over at my house after that (we played guitar hero until 2 am.she's soo obsessed with it i dont know why.hahaha).Anyway,senior jazz did Cell Block Tango and September.lol.It was very hard for us to cope with the steps as we had to dance with our highheels on.
haha.my eyes look so cacat.*backstage before i had my make up on *coughs* didi and i.
that's me at the right-end side! september outfit.Dicksha and i. Okay back to school life.On the 2nd of May I got nominated as one of the future B.O.D. for prefects (1 goal accomplished).This means if i work very hard enough I might just get the head girl post in school.*winks*.Our first task is to organise teacher's day.*yawns* i mean lately i've not been taking my job seriously because i know i'm going to shift school anyway.So no point wasting time on all this crap.But i dont really want to shift because i'm gonna miss out on so many things!Like the Malam Muhibah..mr jacob really2 encouraged me to join coz the grand prize for the dance competition is 5K (that's A LOT of money) and then there's the debate competition Pn Sulo told me to participate in and also prefect's reunion!which all nominees have to perform and i already have an idea on what we're going to do. oh ya upon samuel's request.."you guys ah must perform a dance and a sketch" and i heard that the other nominees were already mentioning high school musical?!?!i was like no way!EEW.lol.But anyways I DONT WANNA LEEAAAVVEEE..according to zuly there arent any goodlookings guys overthere and secondly my testimonial is going to look vacant. 8/ wtv.
Anyway after school that day (the day i got nominated *cheay*) Sharon and I went to some 17 photoshoot.It's my 3rd time experiencing the same thing and i've been telling sharon that they'll make you look like crap but apparently sharon does not want to listen to me and insisted on going.so ya she did regretted in the end coz of the silly hair artist and she said she's learnt a lesson to put on more weight.haha.FINALLY!after so many years of giving you advice to put on more weight sharon!!lol.
The next day was hari kecemerlangan.Went on stage,take prize,take picture,and went home.exams!=s

oh ya and do take a look at this video.Grease lightning at the stadium.It's a bit low quality but it still is as awesome as the real thing.lol.Sigh.It was a day filled with laughter and merriment..*tsk* I MISS THAT WHOLE MONTH SO MUCH NOW!grr.


so that's about it guys!stay tune coz i'll be back to upload more pix soon okay!
haha.My future husband..snoozing in the car.(Qaem)

Hit Counter
Dry-Erase Markers