Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Abby (i doubt its your real name though):
First of all,I'm quite sure that you've posted a few other comments (with different names) lol.Anyways,I am not a smart ass girl.I just reckon that the government should do all those things so that i myself will have an urge to "push myself" cause seriously,i've been taking life too lightly (education wise).The bumiputra rights which acts as a safety net to all of us malays makes me think that it's alright to be a mediocre.I just assumed that if the government are hard on us malays too then perharps i would be more motivated to do better =) P/s:my ambition is to be a politician (or an architect.hehe) =)

To .....:
The person who gave me the sense of realisation about the weakness we malays have is my mom.I did have an argument with her and i mentioned exactly what you said there.That all this while,the top scorers for SPM have been malays.My mom's respond was..it's most probably because their results were just good enough to get an"A1" in the spm level.Example a malay student could have most probably scored 50% for addmaths and still get an A1 for it (SPM level) where as some chinese most probably scored 90% for it.I bet you know how the marking scheme is like in SPM right.Oh and maybe your "real world" could be different than mine.But i'm basically referring to MY "real world" and it doesnt look good at all =)

oh oh and DARK KNIGHT WAS AWESOME!

Hit Counter
Dry-Erase Markers