Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 is coming to an end!!!sigh..Its a sad thing that i'll be leaving the cheras campus next year..But theres no doubt that i'm going to hate cempaka damansara either.The food and the people there are awesome.

Anyways,i've got an issue here..I have no idea what to do or where to go for new year's eve.People would usually enter clubs and get drunk.I mean come on,that's the best way to have fun!But problem is that i dont drink and i'm underage.Celebrating it with Abu and his friends at the PD beach house would be interesting too but abu had to set the age limit to 18 and above.So i'm left with zero plans.Except for jazeman's invitation to "chill" with him in KL.But seriously,I'm sick and tired of walking around the malls or streets with a massively huge crowd and spraying those things on people.Its really laaaaaaaame.So I think i'd most probly purchase my baskin robbins ice cream at subang parade (The moment i've been waiting for!) Ok these things dont really matter anyway.Btw,guess what!!I passed my driving license test today!hehehehehe.its a big deal to me cause i actually failed the previous test!lol.

Anyways i G2G!will blog about 2008 later!~toodles~
P/s:I wanna go to south america!!

Hit Counter
Dry-Erase Markers